Tuesday 26 August 2014

Holiday Projection and Mirror Image

Sorry for the long gap folks - I've been going through a bit of a dry patch, and I think I was putting too much pressure on myself. I'll catch up on experiences I had earlier in the year and post new ones as and when :)


Saturday 3rd May 2014
Time: 6am
Where: In bed - In a holiday caravan in Devon
Techniques used: Reality checks and awareness during the day - trying to breathe through a pinched nose and looking at my hands
Goal: To try and get out of my body in a strange place!

In this experience I was staying in a static caravan in a holiday park with my family in Devon. I was knackered! But, I was hoping that sleeping in a strange place might help me to get lucid/get out of my body... So, here's what happened....

I'm in the bathroom in the caravan and as I finish my business I do a reality check (pinching my nose with my fingers whilst trying to breathe)..... I can breathe.... I am dreaming! Now lucid I walk out of the bathroom into the kitchen area of the static (it's all very recognisable as the caravan I'm staying in - but a mirror image? Everything is the opposite way round to what it is in waking reality). I walk into the sitting area and can't figure out what to do - I'm a bit muddled and my thinking isn't clear (in waking reality I'm very tired from travelling and dealing with two kids.... Ugh). I say out loud in the dream state that I'm conscious I am dreaming and I want to have an out of body experience and I mentally steel myself for the speed and vibrations etc. that usually happen when I say this. I start travelling upwards and this time there are only slight vibrations - it's all a bit gentler than normal - I think I'm holding myself back a bit. I can see lots of white misty clouds and there is quite a bright light. Just as I seem to have come to a stop I wake up.


No comments:

Post a Comment